Spiropalm 6MWT integrates Heart Rate and SpO2 monitoring with the ability to measure ventilation during exercise.
Compact and lightweight
Spiropalm 6MWT integrates a flow meter seated in a silicone face mask with a Nonin pulse oximeter. A comfortable headgear and harness allow patients to wear the device during the walking test.
Spiropalm 6MWT is also a diagnostic spirometer for measuring FVC, Pre-Post FVC, MVV, SVC and broncho-challenge routines.
Save reports in pdf format
Spirometry reports can be stored as a PDF file on a Spiropalm USB flash-drive.
- Continuous measurement of SpO2 & HR throughout the walking/exercise period makes the clinician aware of desaturation that may have occured during the 6 minute walk but which was reversed by the end of the test
- Measurement of Minute Ventilation (VE) and Breathing Pattern during walking
- Measurement of Breathing Reserve (BR) and evaluation of Ventilatory Limitation
- Evaluation of Dynamic Hyperinflation with Inspiratory Capacity (IC) measurement
- Complete spirometry including FVC, Pre/Post FVC comparison, Bronchial challenge test, MVV and SVC
- Internal memory for storing hundreds of tests
- Spiropalm Flash Drive (included) provides an alternative for storing reports in pdf format
- Reports are generated by connecting directly to a standard USB printer
- Data Management Software (included) for transferring patient files to a computer and for interfacing with other programs
Additional Spirometry Features:
- Real-time Graphs – Simultaneous Flow/Volume loop and time/Volume graph in real-time
- Bronchial Challenge Testing – Methacholine, cold air, or exercise can be used to induce bronchospasm and to identify and treat asthma.
- Pediatric Incentive – “Bubbles” encourages patients to perform tests properly so you have optimal results quickly and easily.
- Quality Control Messages – Software-driven messages help the technician recognize testing errors and validate a maneuver’s technical quality.
- Alphanumeric Keyboard – Reports can be personalized with patient data, notes, and a header.
- Choice of Prediction Standards – Spiropalm is programmed with a choice of predicted normals, including NHANESIII, Knudson, ITS, Crapo, and other predicted sets.
- Economical – Cost effective way to perform diagnostic spirometry using your choice of mouthpiece or bacterial filter.
- Choice of Languages – Spiropalm is available in English, Spanish, French, Portugese, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, and Turkish.
- Accurate – Spiropalm meets or exceeds ATS standards for accuracy. Its unique sensor design is not affected by environmental changes. The built-in temperature sensor and the ability to make BTPS corrections ensure that measurements are exact for a wide range of flows, with low resistance.